Your tongue is hanging out! Exclusive Rolling Stones-inspired merchandise, from scooters to lip colour, carry-on luggage, jewellery, phone cases, coolers, high-end baby carriers and even fresh macarons, will be available for a limited time in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami to coincide with the band’s No Filter Tour. Find out more about the brands and where to get them.
The Rolling Stones and Bravado, Universal Music Group’s merchandise and brand management company, announced an exclusive deal to carry the band’s merchandise for a limited time. The news comes just in time for the Stones’ No Filter Tour, which lands in NYC in early August. According to the announcement, Bergdorf Goodman will be the exclusive destination for these limited-edition items in NYC.
The collaborative retail experience will travel to LA and Miami in coordination with the tour. Creative director, Sarah Andelman, co-founder of both the Paris boutique, Colette, and the consulting and curating company, Just an Idea, was tapped to curate the retail experience that brings together a collection of premier brands who’ve designed special products that are inspired by and celebrate The Rolling Stones.
The limited-edition collection will be available at Bergdorf Goodman’s from July 24 to Aug. 13, 2019 at 754 5th Avenue in New York.
Members of the collective offering Rolling Stones branded products:
- Artipoppe, the high-end baby carrier brand, will feature custom limited-edition Rolling Stones carriers.
- Away, a global travel company that creates luggage for the modern traveller, will feature a selection of classic polycarbonate carry-ons that are customizable, with hand-painted artwork inspired by the No Filter Tour. Customization is available during the following dates/times: July 27, 28: 12-4 pm and Aug. 3, 4, 10, 11: 12-4 pm.
- Bird, founder of the shared e-scooter micro-mobility movement that encourages clean, car-free alternatives, will offer the first ever limited-edition, custom Rolling Stones-inspired scooter for sale.
- Bravado Collection, a coordinated collection of apparel and novelties, will offer unique treatment variations of the tongue that have not been seen before, at accessible price points.
- The Cactus Plant Flea Market apparel capsule will bring the fluid and eccentric combination of type and playful graphic imagery, from the elusive designer Cynthia Lu.
- CASETiFY, a tech accessory brand known for having the slimmest military-grade iPhone case, offers a limited-edition Rolling Stones collection of iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands.
- Chrome Hearts, the LA-based, family-run luxury accessories and lifestyle brand, known for their hand-craftsmanship and work with leather and silver, will bring back some of their limited-edition Rolling Stones pieces.
- Edward Bess, the master of lip color, will incorporate the Stones’ tongue logo to the sleek packaging of his larger-than-life lipstick – Big Kiss.
- Laduree, the ultimate French maison, will deliver macarons featuring the Stones logo in custom packaging, fresh daily.
- Midnight Studios, Shane Gonzales’ streetwear brand, will deliver a Rolling Stones apparel capsule that combines his signature anti-aesthetic punk and youth street styles.
- Moleskine will feature Rolling Stones versions of their smartly designed, vintage inspired notebooks.
- YETI, the Austin-based leading premium outdoor brand, will offer top of the line branded beverage-ware and coolers for an elevated tailgate experience, perfect for the No Filter tour, primarily held at NFL stadiums.